CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

May - "I'm not dead yet"

I hit the big 3-0 and my mom, aunties, cousins and grandma's hosted a ladies night out at Buca Di Beppo which is fortunate since we needed an army and several hollow legs to eat all the food (we still took home a bunch of leftovers which mysteriously made their way into Sunday dinner the next day). The sad picture of Jaimee is in memory of Lung shimai who was not there to enjoy the festivities. I don't think 3 decades has thrown me into any sort of midlife crisis - just grateful for great family and friends and I hope the next 3 decades are just as great! Oh and age certainly does not bring wisdom - I brought my camera only to find I didn't load the memory card and had to steal my cousin's pics.

1 comments:

Jessica said...

Lunga! Why didn't I know you had a blog? I am so glad. I can't wait to see what you have been up to.