Hey Lunga!!! I was so excited to see that you finally made it back to Hawaii! You need to email me details girl! Little Alyssa is so freaking cute. Post more pictures. Post more period. :)
Lunga! How are you?! It has been so long...and you have the cutest baby Lunga! How fun to be back in Hawaii. I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you are up to. I am not a very regular blogger myself, but you can see what we are up to and pics of me and Robbie and the kids. Take care!
5 comments:
It´s fun to see your cute family check us out www.thefongpadillas.blogspot.com
Looks like you are having a blast!Thanks for the update and keep us posted! We miss you!!!
Hey Lunga!!! I was so excited to see that you finally made it back to Hawaii! You need to email me details girl! Little Alyssa is so freaking cute. Post more pictures. Post more period. :)
uh okay I think you wanted my address? Anyway here it is
95-1014 Lahui St. Mililani 96789
kelimeister@yahoo.com.
Okay so are you at your moms house now or do yu guys have a place? Your daughter is so cute!
Lunga! How are you?! It has been so long...and you have the cutest baby Lunga! How fun to be back in Hawaii. I have enjoyed reading your blog and seeing what you are up to. I am not a very regular blogger myself, but you can see what we are up to and pics of me and Robbie and the kids. Take care!
Post a Comment