CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Alyssa's New Exercise Machine

Alyssa finally figured out that she didn't need a gym membership to be able to exercise...in fact the stair climber is almost always open for her to use. She even does her patented "booty shake" when she pauses to catch her breath. The difficult part now is getting her to stay off of it, or at least not to want to climb down head first. (we're still working on getting that camcorder, so the best we could do was my phone)

1 comments:

Gil, Keli, Dezi and Ava said...

Hi Age...

Oh my gosh I didn't know you guys had a blog page. Your little girl is soooooooo cute. I think she looks more like you! It's great to be able to see your family and how your doing and what you have been up to! I'm going to add you to my page! I always talk to your mom every time I see her and I love to hear about how your doing. It looks like you guys are doing great though! I'm gonna message you later cause i'm really tired but it's so nice to see you (on the computer at least)!